The stylish bell-shaped glass teapot, complete with the Basket Infuser with handle and the Push-on-Lid, allows you to remove the infuser at the optimal time!
An enchanting dance of aroma and color will unfold before your eyes! Enjoy the subtle flavor of the infused tea!
Cleaning is hassle free with the detachable lid.
What is Push-on-Lid?
Convenient and stylish, the Push-on-Lid is an innovative feature designed to give you greater flexibility in tea or coffee making process and ease of care and maintenance. With a simple push, the base made of silicone rubber firmly attaches to the opening of the pot, preventing the lid from falling off when serving. While the base stays firmly in place, flip open the stainless steel cover by a flick of the thumb to add coffee or tea. If the drink is getting cold, just pull off the lid and reheat the pot in the microwave. And finally by simply removing the lid, your cleaning routine has become much easier.
Care Instruction & Warning
- Do not lift the pot by the Push-on-Lid.
- Use caution when handling hot water.
- Press the push lever gently to open the lid.
- Do not put pot on heating element.
- Let boiling water cool down a bit before pouring it in pot.
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stain as needed.