A quick recharge of tea to quench your thirst!
Make delicious iced tea quickly with the Lucent Glass Iced Tea Jug. Experience pure tea flavor by brewing a tea concentrate and diluting with cold water. The jug, made from lead-free, heat resistant borosilicate glass, is easy to clean by hand due to its cylindrical shape. The infuser is made from durable stainless steel.
- Silicone foot cover will absorb the impact when the pot is placed on hard surface and prevent slip.
- Unique capsule infuser allows tea to bloom fully and make full body tea.
- Hand crafted glass teapot is made from true borosilicate glass. It stays clear and heat resistant.
- Infuse the tea for desired length of time and remove capsule infuser. Dilute with ice cold water to the top of jug.
- All the parts are detachable for easy care and cleaning.
The stylish bell-shaped glass teapot, complete with the Basket Infuser with handle and the Push-on-Lid, allows you to remove the infuser at the optimal time!
An enchanting dance of aroma and color will unfold before your eyes! Enjoy the subtle flavor of the infused tea!
Cleaning is hassle free with the detachable lid.
What is Push-on-Lid?
Convenient and stylish, the Push-on-Lid is an innovative feature designed to give you greater flexibility in tea or coffee making process and ease of care and maintenance. With a simple push, the base made of silicone rubber firmly attaches to the opening of the pot, preventing the lid from falling off when serving. While the base stays firmly in place, flip open the stainless steel cover by a flick of the thumb to add coffee or tea. If the drink is getting cold, just pull off the lid and reheat the pot in the microwave. And finally by simply removing the lid, your cleaning routine has become much easier.
Satin finish, feel the difference.
Soothe your senses. Available in soft and peaceful colors, easy on the eyes like a water droplet on a leaf. Feel the smooth textured Satin finish surface. Enjoy the subtle fragrance and flavor of the infused tea by removing the infuser at the optimal time.
Care Instruction & Warning
- Do not lift the pot by the lid.
- Use caution when handling hot water. Let boiling water cool down a bit before pouring it in pot.
- Do not put pot on heating element.
- Do not use metal scouring pad or hard scrubbing sponge.
- When metal utensils contact the satin finish glaze, tiny metal particles become caught in the microscopic valleys. You may notice some gray marks or scratches on your teapot, this is not a defect. The metal deposits can be removed with cleanser such as Bar Keepers Friends. Which can be found at your local retailer.
The Urban Tea Tumbler by Steepware shows off your classy, glassy tea infusions whether you like it hot or chilled. Its precision infuser can keep on steeping, or be removed when teas are steeped to perfection. Constructed of borosilicate glass, brushed stainless steel, and accented with cork, this tumbler is a harmonious blend of natural beauty and sophisticated style. It’s bound to be a savvy companion on your next urban adventure.
Available in Pittsburgh Steel, Paris Purple, Buenos Aires Blue and Vancouver Green
- 16 oz Loose Leaf Tea Tumbler
- Borosilicate Glass Bottle
- Stainless Steel Infuser & Lids
- Natural Cork Insulative Sleeve
- Lids at both ends for easy hand washing
- Not Dishwasher-safe, Not Microwave-safe
- Lead-free, Cadmium-free, BPA-free